You might be a law enforcement family if…
1. Your children have ever handcuffed themselves together. With real handcuffs.
2. You frequently find bullet casings and spent shells in the washing machine and think nothing of it.
3. You and your spouse can have an entire conversation using only 10-codes and radio call signs.
4. Your family enjoys playing ‘Spot the Felon’ when you go out in public.
5. You’ve accused your mother-in-law of being ’10-96′.
6. Your 6-year-old can recite the entire phonetic alphabet and call out a plate.
7. Your spouse has ever come home and told you about the hooker he ‘picked up’ at work today.